The Spectra introduces the Forms block. You do not have to depend on any Contact Forms plugin, just insert the block, select the Variations, style the same, and you are ready to get more leads or requests from the users.
Key Features –
- Variations – Simple Contact Form / Newsletter Form / Suggestion Form
- Form Elements
- Text Area
- Date Picker
- Option to add width (Ready Classes )
- uag-col-2 -> 50/50
- uag-col-3 -> 33/33/33
- uag-col-4 -> 25/25/25/25
- In the ‘General’ Settings tab, you can select the Preset of your choice.
- You can set the form style to either Boxed or Underlined and the Confirmation type to Message or URL text.
- Set the Submit Button alignment and preset.
- Under the ‘Actions’ module, you must enter an email ID to receive the data submitted via Form. Else you will not receive any data.
- Also, you can enable the Google reCAPTCHA here.
You can manage the complete styling of the block, like Typography, Color, etc, from this section.
Under this section, you will be able to style the Messages section with the options like Text Color, Background Color, Border Color, Border Style, and Border Width.
This is one of the sections which provides increased control over your forms.
This allows sending an email with a Subject line after the form submission and inserting the To, CC, and BCC fields.
You can enable Google reCAPTCHA, choose the version of reCAPTCHA you can display, enter the keys and your forms are safe.