Spectra offers a wide range of animations that can be applied to all blocks within its editor.
These animations are designed to bring life and interactivity to your website, making it more visually appealing and engaging for visitors.
This document guides you through the steps to use these animations seamlessly into your content.
There are many benefits of using animations in Spectra. Animations. Here are a few:
- Make your website more visually appealing and engaging.
- Help to draw attention to important content.
- Improve the user experience by making it easier to navigate your website.
- Create a sense of movement and dynamism on your website.
- Add a touch of personality and creativity to your website design.
If you opt for the free version of Spectra, then can access a selection of pre-defined animations that can be easily applied to any block.
These animations include:
- Zoom in and
- Zoom out.
To use an animation, simply select the block you want to animate and then choose the animation from the dropdown menu.
You can also preview the animation before you apply it.
If you have Spectra Pro, you can enjoy an expanded set of animation options and additional customization features.
That means you can modify animation duration, add delays in animations and use other settings to create unique and engaging effects.
You can also set the animation duration to be longer or shorter, and you can delay the animation so that it doesn’t start immediately.
Additionally, you can enable the toggle button to play the animation repeatedly on scroll.
To use animations in Spectra, follow these steps:
- Open the block you want to animate.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Animations tab.
- Choose the animation you want to use from the dropdown menu.
- Fine-tune the animation settings as desired.
- Click on the Update/ Publish button.
That’s how easy it is to add animations to the elements on your website.