Inline Notice block is a simple block that helps you to highlight important notes. Its ready-to-use box lets you add text quickly. You can completely customize the look with inbuilt layouts, colors, and typography options.
Key features –
- Option to add Title and Content
- Notice Display Types – Allow Always/ Allow To Dismiss
- Enable cookies with dismissable notice
- Color options for title, content, background
- Typography and spacing options
Layout: There are two options to design the layout.
Alignment: You can align the Notice Title and content to Left, Center, or right depending on your requirements.
Title Tag: You can choose the Title Tag from the headings hierarchy here.
Notice Display: There are two options for the way you can display a notice.
- Always Show: As the name states, the notice will be displayed all the time like other text on the page.
- Dismissible: This option lets you make the notice dismissable. That means a close button will appear at the corner of the box. So that users can close it after reading. This option also allows enabling cookies. So that after closing a notice, you can decide the number of days to display the notice again.
- Color options are available for the Notice Title and content of the box
- You can even set the color for the highlight bar and background of the box.
- Typography and spacing (padding) options are available for the Notice Title and content of the box.