FORMS – an assured way to capture leads! But, ugly forms aren’t something users like to see or act on.
Don’t want users to leave unfilled forms Want to make your form prettier? I’m sure you want.
The good news is – we have a styler for your forms! Yes! We are introducing the first-ever Contact Form 7 Styler for Gutenberg!
Contact form 7 is a popular form builder plugin that is available for free on the WordPress repository. With Spectra, you just need to pick a form, jazz it up with this stylish block and you are ready to rock!
This block lets you add colors, typography, borders etc. to your forms and make them look attractive. Here are the key features of the Contact Form 7 Styler
- You can pick any form created using Contact Form 7
- Predefined style for form input fields – Box and Underline
- Border for each input field with style options like width, radius, color etc.
- Typography and color options for content (Label, Input text)
- Separate customization options for radio buttons & checkboxes (Size, Typography, Color, Border)
- Total customization for the Submit Button
- Styling for Field Validation (Success/ Error) messages
- Spacing for all form elements
You can pair up this block with Spectra’s Sections or Advanced Columns blocks to create unique designs. Do not miss the beautiful forms we’ve created to demonstrate the ability of this block. You can read more about it in the knowledge base article.
I am sure you are going to love beautifying the forms on your website and see a considerable rise in the number of opt-ins you receive through them.
A Little Better Every Day!!! – Yes! We do believe in that!
And… therefore we bring in stunning features every week to enhance your designing experience with the Gutenberg editor!
To begin styling forms with this Gutenberg block, simply update the Spectra to version 1.10.0. You can always get in touch with us for any further help or assistance.
Don’t forget to share your excitement in the comments below! Stay tuned for the upcoming updates! Cheers! ✌️